Info and Contact
Contact us at the campsite
The Flower Camping La Grande Plage welcomes you in Lesconil, by the sea, on its 120 pitches. Come and discover the Pays Bigouden in south Finistère to taste the famous Kouign Amann, the freshly landed langoustines, and you add yourself to the joys of surfing, paddle, canoeing or windsurfing.
La Grande Plage, a 3-star campsite, is at your disposal to answer your questions.
Information and reservation :
Camping La Grande Plage
71 rue Paul Langevin
02 98 87 88 27
Opening times :
By phone, email, mail, we will be happy to answer your questions. We will be able to present you the services and equipments we have at our disposal within the campsite, the different animations we propose (if you come in July and August) or even accompany you in the reservation of your stay.
July / August : 9h-20h without cuts
Out of season : 9h/12h30-14h/19h.
Contact form :
Do you have questions or remarks to make? Use our contact form.
We strive to answer you within 48 hours.
Locate us : Access to the campsite
Access from Quimper : Expressway direction Pont L’Abbé / at the big roundabout, take the 2ème right and follow ” Autres directions ” / at the 5ème roundabout, take the 1st right, direction Plobannalec-Lesconil / Cross the town of Plobannalec / Continue straight ahead / Direction Lesconil / Take the 1st right after the skate park / Follow the road for 1 km until the entrance to the campsite, located on the right at 71, RUE PAUL LANGEVIN 29740 – LESCONIL.
- By train : Quimper train station 25 minutes away. Book your ticket on the website of Voyages SNCF.
- By car : 25 minutes from Quimper, 1 hour from Brest, 2h30 from Rennes, 2h45 from Nantes, 5h30 from Paris, using the N165 expressway.
- By plane : Quimper-Pluguffan airport (Cornwall) 20 minutes away. Flight Quimper-Paris with Air France: about 1h25. Book on the website of Air France.
- On foot : the GR34 passes at the bottom of the campsite, so you can easily reach us by the paths.
- By bus : from the big cities with Ouibus and arrive at the bus station of Quimper which is 25 minutes away from the campsite.
How to reach us from Quimper Airport ?
- By car : Penn ar Bed networks, all lines and timetables
- By taxi : consult here the list of cabs
- Carpooling with Bla Bla Car
- On foot via the GR34 or by bike via the coastal cycle route