Campsite in Bénodet
What to do on Bénodet?
- Bathing in one of the 4 beaches :
- The Plage du Trez is close to the shops (restaurants, stores…). After a little swim, why not crack for an ice cream while strolling on the ledge?
- La Plage du Coq is located in the center of Bénodet and offers many activities and services. From this beach, you have a nice view on the Pyramid lighthouse and the lighthouse of the Coq. Ideally close to the kindergarten, the port and the pier (5 min) to go on a cruise on the Odet.
- The Saint-Gilles beach, more remote but just as beautiful, is lined with rocks. The children will have the pleasure to discover shellfish, shrimps and crabs fishing, tandi that the parents will be able to chill on the sand..
- Finally, the Letty-Mer Blanche beach, a magnificent preserved lagoon, will be perfect for those who wish to indulge in the joys of paddling and kayaking!
- Walking on the station’s trails :
Walk along the path from the Penfoul cove, in the undergrowth, along the Odet river, pass by the pretty marina and the old port, and then join the Atlantic Ocean. The loop of the cornices will make you go along the four beaches of Bénodet. Between the seaside villas, the natural scenery and the breathtaking view of the Glénan archipelago, you will be amazed! If you wish to discover other walks on foot on Bénodet or in the surrounding area, you will find a guide on sale at the Tourist Office.
- Stroll in the shops close to the beach :
Vacations also means knowing how to treat yourself and offer gifts to your loved ones. On Bénodet, you will find pretty little souvenir stores, clothing stores (where you can buy the famous and pretty sailor Armor Lux, for example), or you can stock up on good things at the Biscuiterie de Bénodet or at the Atelier des Saveurs.
Bénodet, seaside resort 20 min from the campsite
Discover the Breton Riviera and stop at Bénodet, a pretty seaside resort on a human scale, 15 minutes from Quimper, at the southern tip of Brittany.
On land or at sea, enjoy the activities for young and old alike !
Marina, beaches, walks, cruises on the Odet, water sports, cinema, casino, thalasso, you will not get bored during your stay in Bénodet, the 5 star resort.
Bénodet, Between sea and rivers
Bénodet invites you to come discover its riches !
Whether you are alone, in love, with friends or family, you will find your happiness and you will be able to go to the discover the musts of the resort : beaches (Trez, Coq, Saint-Gilles or Letty or Mer Blanche), the marina or the walks and hiking trails.
You may not know it, but Bénodet is the ideal starting point to discover the Odet river, the Glénan
From Bénodet to Île-Tudy by the GR34
If you have some time, from Bénodet, you can reach Tudy Island via the GR34, a coastal path full of charm and well marked.
Perfect for a half-day outing, this Breton hike along the sea will make you walk between 4h and 4h30 between Bénodet and Île-Tudy, near the mouth of the river Pont-l’Abbé, passing by Sainte-Marine and the Sillon.
Discover Bénodet, Brittany
The campsite La Grande Plage welcomes you from April to September and reserves you a relaxing and unforgettable vacation.
In a friendly atmosphere, you will stay in a natural setting in one of our accommodations or pitches. With trees and flowers, our rentals guarantee you all the comfort you need for a pleasant vacation.
You will experience moments of fun and relaxation with all your family in our aquatic area. Each one will find its happiness among the swimming pool heated to 26° and its slides, the jacuzzi and the solarium.
By opting for an accommodation at the campsite La Grande Plage you will spend a stay rich in emotions.